Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Giving Up and Getting On!

Amongst all that sleepless nights, sleepy mind and the sleeplessness state... 
Not being able to close the eyes, get them filled with sleep; not able to get beyond that darkness at nights. When your mind wants to take some rest, when your friends tell you not to; when their mothers find remedies to fix you, when you still believe in 'it's all going to be better soon' and when you give up all the hope you had... It is then you realize there is something wrong with you! 

You couldn't be helped and yet there's a dejected voice telling you 'they never tried'.
Smile... that's all you can! Like always, nobody knows what's behind it; you never thought of what could be

Shutting off the mind, like it could be. Capable of thinking a lot of too much at a time, is that a talent? Maybe, if you could do a lot at the same time, that would make a talent. I look back at the past, like I am actually 'looking' at it in real; where did this happen, when? There's no logical explanation to why the brain started calculating too much at once. I wasn't bitten by a genetically cloned spider, or was I? Does that thing even happen in real? How do you explain it then... Oh! Yes, you don't... you can't! 

The man in the white cloak tells me to take a break. Break from? He fails to comment... Was that mine to answer? Only if i knew, would I be then visiting him? I doubt. 
I always had the answer somewhere, I guess... but I am too afraid to reveal it, to myself. I shall wait... till I am ready. For now, I will visit the dreams with my eyes open!

It wouldn't be too soon... but I shall wait till it's clearer I see!

0 comments:

Post a Comment