Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I Hate This...

Well to begin with, let me clarify the title of this post... This is something that I don't want to do, right now at least. All this thinking, writing, introspection etc. etc. for two reasons... One, I am almost convinced that I am in a state where I'd die with depression if it continued for too long and two, well, I'd wound up nowhere even if I tried!

I have reached at a point where am sure everyone comes and think 'What next?' and I don't know how they move on from there, but for me, it's been hell of a task. Not that I am done, but it's being one.

Why couldn't just things come the 'right' way by default? Not having to think what is right, and what is not! Would it hurt God if He made things less complicated? I mean, why couldn't I just explain myself the countless sleepless nights, or why can't I make sense of extremely distorted pattern of thoughts I have in mind! Maybe He does mind easing up on us, even a bit! That is not questioning Him, it's only human to be frustrated and thinking 'why me?', and I do realize am not alone, but do I really care about them others? No, I don't.

I haven't got a clue where does all this frustration, irritation and depression (if you want to call it), comes from. People often ask me, 'why can't you just be okay with things?' and that is when they are telling me about their 'bigger than anyone else' problems, in response to my potentially negligible (as they would like to call it) issues. And I think, can you be? No, you can't be, nobody can be! So stop questioning me...

So again, why couldn't just things come the 'right' way by default?

0 comments:

Post a Comment