Friday, April 05, 2013

It Is A New Day!

The colour red is too prominent in my eyes today; they need rest, some sleep and 'peace' if it exists somewhere. The clock says it's only 9.22 pm. A smile plays up inside me 'You are getting old, and getting there fast!' It is too early and I am not ready to give up to the teary eyed sleep in me. If only I had no office tomorrow, there wouldn't be any red in my eyes. Yet, I am glad it is there; helps me keep so many things out of my head, so many people, too many days! 

And still, none of this can make it go away permanently; all that will somehow find a way to get there in your head. A look at that watch brings back the time. You pick that old bag, and it reminds you everything you are holding back. It is funny how someone who used to be everything to you is reduced to those lifeless things of your time with them. I have always been a victim of 'change' and I thought I had pretty much accustomed myself to every possible change life could see, and yet you just feel helpless every second time. And it is quite obvious, for it is not perceivable how things can change so enormously, leaving you speechless and wondering. Why 'that one person' who you thought could not hurt you, leaves you worse than anyone else could. 

But then you always knew life, however weird and funny and helpless it was. Everything changes...

0 comments:

Post a Comment