Thursday, May 30, 2013

I Am You...

You come across a stranger’s unfinished blog, and suddenly in the middle of your reading it, there is no stranger-ness left, it’s like you know who it is by, who it is for, like it was waiting to be read, or recognized  I am not the only one leaving posts midway. We think alike, almost too same; it’s scary, it’s fun, it’s a relief and it pains. What is more funny (or scary) is the fact that you are also a designer. Well yeah, I am not a ‘designer’ per se, but that’s too strange of a coincidence. You said something about feeling frustrated all the time, wanting to hit a stranger with a shovel, and well, a lot that goes on in my mind. I am starting to almost believe that I do know you. Maybe we’re both hiding from each other. Yeah, a place to vent; what better than here. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment