Tuesday, December 30, 2014

This Too Shall Pass..

This year too shall end soon. Another chapter is closed, and a new one would begin. This year from the last has been a roller coaster ride with everything going at a rapid pace and then slowing down, when sometimes I felt 'this day is never going to end..' But it has been weirdly an enriching experience. I suddenly grew up. Responsibilities were forced down my throat, and strangely I have started to like being a little more responsible, in a very selfish way. The year that I started with a new job in one of the places I had always dreaded to work in. Surprisingly, I really enjoyed working with one of the fussiest person on Earth. But one thing hadn't changed in me. I couldn't stay put at one place for too long, and I just left the office even before six months. But that is me. I had my reasons. I was supposed to join my masters. I was dying to go back to college, and have at least two more years of my share of fun, and how! The dream of becoming a landscape architect, of being extremely sure that this is what I always wanted to be... And then, leaving my preferred course for something that I didn't really like. I was completely surprised by my own doings. And so started a new phase in a world I was so unaware of... I never thought my second innings of college life would be so depressing. The feeling of running away and leaving everything behind... it was me, or the course, or the place, I don't really know, but those months of my first semester were the longest three months of my life.. And here I am, having gone through all that and achieving a little something to be proud of, and dreading the start of new year. I don't wanna go back to the place for another semester. I just can't imagine myself going through those dismal months of another semester. But then I got no choice. I am supposed to see light at the end of this tunnel, and be assured that this too shall pass...  

0 comments:

Post a Comment