Thursday, May 25, 2017

Oceans

..And nothing comes close
To the way that I need you


The mere idea of your being rekindles a desire so deep that I cannot even fathom to inhale the air that feels heavier because of your absence. I still like to live in the time that was sweetened by your breath. 

I wish I can feel your skin
And I want you
From somewhere within

The thirst for your presence keep on growing. How long can I live in the past, after all!

It feels like there's oceans
Between me and you once again...

The vastness of this physical gap between us is a wound to my soul. But nothing could ever pull us apart in our hearts. To have lived without you is an unimaginable pain..

You know I'd rather drown
Than to go on without you

Because..

It feels like there's oceans

Between you and me..




0 comments:

Post a Comment