Friday, January 25, 2013

Sleep. Dreams. Rewind

There is sleep in my eyes, which is a rare thing. Yet, somehow I needed myself here more than at the cozy bed I just gave up. I have you on my mind, and tonight's the clearest memory I ever had of  you. And then, I cannot reach for the phone and type an sms and click 'send', or put in your number and make a call. It was a well figured idea to have bid you goodbye, and it's not my ego that stops me from reaching you. I am sure you never understood, and I know you never will and I know how much it irritates you when I tell you this same thing over and over again. I can only smile, knowing you will never give up on 'trying' to understand, and yet it feels a little sad that the trying will not reap any results. I know I have messed up big time, and I know there's no going back; but, there's so much a man can wish for. You will always remain the best thing that happened to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment