Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The 17th Post... To Mitch

I spend all day, doing things in my head and thinking 'this' or 'that' would go right in the blog. Like people click photos especially for their fb accounts, I think of words and things especially for here. I am not exactly a writer per se. I write for the sole purpose of venting out. My purpose has changed... with time. It didn't start with 'venting out' at first, but then it just became that.

I found this blog from somewhere, and I haven't stopped reading it. I usually find blogs, I read them and just forget. But this one was different, so different that I bookmarked it. That's a very weird thing if you don't know me. I don't bookmark things, nothing at all. But it was Mitch's blog. I don't know who he is, and I have no recollection of how I ended up at his blog. But it felt like a personal connection, like I knew Mitch, like I have known him for a long time. But in reality, I don't know much about him. Let's see what all I know... he's just a random person who is into writing, who loves his family, who loved a girl who probably dumped him or something went wrong between them, and that he is into writing, a lot into it. I am not into a habit of following a random person's blog, I find it much like stalking, and am not a fan of that either. But lately, I have been trying to get rid of unwanted thoughts in my head. I was advised to try different things so I could move on, but nothing has helped till now. And I have tried like a million things...

So, Mitch is a good writer. I like what he writes, and how he writes. He and I are so much alike and yet so different, I think. He's not as confused as I am. He knows things, and he's a doer, unlike me. So yes, he's the better man between us. But he's stuck over a girl who was clearly an important part of his life. I have no idea what happened between them, because he doesn't write openly about it (like myself) and I find that annoying. Either he's one of those innocent guys who fall for the wrong girl, or he's one of those who are just stupid enough to get attached to everyone they meet. I am not sure which one is he.

I have no clue why exactly am I doing this. Mitch is a stranger and I have no business trespassing the limits of blog surfing and intruding in his personal life. But I just needed the 17th post, so I could live in peace with myself. And his blog makes it possible. He gave me this post. So, I owe it... to Mitch!

0 comments:

Post a Comment