Friday, March 21, 2014

Be Back Soon..

Life is short, they say! But how do they know? I mean, they cannot measure your life to tell you that it's short, or for that matter they haven't measured their own life to know, so how do they know then.. I think it's experience. There are so many people you know around you who are on a journey to do something extraordinary, and they end up dying without doing any of it.. So maybe, that's why everyone tells you that life is short, live it right now! But how does it help, you have to end up dead one day anyway...

I was told by many people that I am the most negative person they have ever met, and most likely they won't ever meet anyone to beat me to it.. I agree! Hell, I am the most negative person I know.. So, I don't really take sugar coated things and stuff like 'life is short, live it to the fullest..' I am living it to the fullest, this is the fullest I could be, so please stop bothering me with your borrowed philosophical crap, which probably even you yourself don't believe in, but finds it okay to dump it on other people because it sounded poetic or whatever. I am not made to be happy with the way things are around me, so what is your problem? Well, I will suffer for it, why should you care? And please don't tell me that you do care, because I'll probably find you fake then, if I don't already! 

It is practically impossible for you to make me happy, and let me put you at ease.. it is not your job, you have no responsibility towards me that you go on to unachievable limits to try and cheer me up! I have never been able to explain it to anyone, and I seriously don't want to try and fail again, trying to explain you. I don't want to be normal, if you think am not normal. This is my world, and let me live in it. I don't need you to alter things. If I tell you that you are my best friend, then that is about it, you don't have to try and prove anything. I love you the way you are, I won't love you even a bit more, even if you succeeded in your mission of making merry!

I assume you are trying hard to please me, because I come out as a very depressed person, and maybe because I am always complaining about everything. Trust me, I promised myself long ago that I won't complain to you about anything, but then, you are the only person I can blabber in front of, without feeling stupid. So please let me, just don't act on it. 

I am weird and I know it. And I like it when you accept me for that. But I also hate it when you tell me why it's not good to be the 'odd one out'. I am again complaining. That is just me, so please just accept it and keep shut. I don't want any inputs from you. I know I sound rude most of the time, in fact all the time, but I also know that you know what's behind all that rudeness. So, I sit here, thinking about you, how you tolerated me for so long, and came closest to making me merry, by just being there and doing nothing. I loved you then, and I love you today. 
I will always miss you. 
Be back soon. Or just hang on, I will be there soon!

Love
Forever, and always!



2 comments:

Aadam said...

Hahaha. mast post. It exhibited such sleek spontaneity, that the first few words that came, came out to be in Hindi!!! Hahahaha. Like.

Irfan Haider said...

Haha.. I wonder what those words were! :P

Post a Comment