Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Let's be Nothing..

I am suddenly reminded of a trip I went on with my friends, almost 4 years back. I have enjoyed every single trip that we went on in the last so many years, but this one in particular was exceptional. I am reminded of it today because I need one similar trip badly. It was so uncomplicated. You just call up a few friends in the middle of the night, pack your bags and head out with no particular objectives! I have always believed that the best trips are those that are unplanned... I am not a fan of routine, anyway!

Everything around me has been foggy and chaotic for a long time now, and I don't expect things to get any better any soon. So, I just want to forget everything for a while. I want to experience that feeling of being lost again; the feeling when you forget that you are real. I have tried to remain optimistic for as long as I could, but it does not go on for much long with me, it's not my thing! So, why just be anything! I want to lose myself in the chaos, I want to cross the threshold of reality and be nothing!

I plan to do just that, some day, and soon! Yet, I am not very good at realizing my plans, but I am better at realizing my dreams, however accidental the realization might be!

0 comments:

Post a Comment