Saturday, April 26, 2014

Untold Miseries..

For the first time in a long time, I find it difficult to write about how I exactly feel. It is not a feeling I can put in words easily, it is not something I would want to! 

I have been trying to get away from the inevitable self introspection I find myself face to face with, every night. I have wandered way off the path I was supposed to take. It is not a happy feeling to be here. Someone once told me that I always had logical reasons behind everything I did, and I feel a bit sad, that for once, I don't have any. I am not sure what am doing, and more importantly why! People have stopped expecting me to explain my behaviour, because I have never bothered to. I feel my closest friends judging me, for what I have become. That makes me feel miserable. I never intended to be this way, and I cannot find out the reasons why am I here where I am. All I know is, I never wanted to be here in the first place, and am trying to get out, the fastest I can.


0 comments:

Post a Comment