Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Apathy!

Sometimes you just want to put everything to rest, and go in hibernation. I feel that too often. The world around me is full of irrational and senseless human beings, and I don't mean to put myself on a pedestal or feel superior to anyone, but some people just make you want to erase them off the face of this world! I wasn't tutored to be this way (read sensible), it comes with living for a certain time, and realizing what makes sense and what doesn't. So I often wonder how can some people be totally clueless about what 'making sense' means. They probably live in another world, or maybe I have made my world too perfect, but that does not mean that people would stop being sensible! 

Honestly, I am offended by people's apathy, their intentionally foolish behaviours. But who am I to judge! And yet, I cannot stop feeling that frustration building up inside me; or that urge to go and hit someone hard in the face..

0 comments:

Post a Comment