Thursday, November 17, 2016

I'll be there for you?

Okay so this is not a cry for help or anything. It's just I'm a little weird right now. The thing is, I am starting to realise that there is suddenly no one around to just sit and chat. I mean like tell things that you really mean. Laugh at things. Cry at things. Be angry at something. Together. I always had this feeling that I am a very good friend. It turns out, I am not. You know that feeling when you don't have anything to say yet you want someone to just listen? I think I am there right now. There is nothing particularly wrong with my life right now, and yet I feel like it couldn't be much worse. Every night I have this tendency to scroll through my contact list and find just one person who I can just randomly text and chat about just any random nonsense, but I can't find anyone. And yeah I know everyone tells you 'i will be always there for you' but in truth, nobody is always there for you. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment