Sunday, November 04, 2012

To Make A Call

I can hear the clock ticking. I can break down the melody, into instruments. I can count the pixels in a newspaper graphic. I don't know if I want to.

I am not feeling bored. I am not short of things to do. I am feeling just a little shallow today. I want to pick up the phone and make a call. I just don't know who should I make it to. I want to vent out my irritation, I want to tell somebody how many seconds I counted, how many instruments played together in that melody, how many pixels have I counted. Above all, I want someone to listen. And I know I won't make that call. I cannot inflict my frustration on someone else. I cannot transfer negativity. I have a role to play. I have a smile to pass. I have to pretend everything is as it was.  
I have a role to play! 
And how much I care.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment