Saturday, August 07, 2010

Adiós

Ctrl + Z

As I got back to writing a blog, I tried designing my page as per something that would suit me and I came across this background of a blurred image of some people moving, but my search hadn't stopped there. I was still looking for something better and I tried as many as 10 themes but after every 2nd or 3rd theme I tried this one, I had stuck to it somehow and I knew I would end up using this only.

It's amusing to see how you decipher something so differently when the same thing evokes an entirely different thought procedure from someone else. This theme was given under the 'Business' category but what I saw in it were the moving people who only reminded me of the life process, where you meet so many people but only a few stay. It's a continuous routine of one's daily life when someone enters your life and to some other one, all you can say is Adiós.

Let all things be undone
Live my life one more time
Take me back to square one
Back to when everything was fine
                                                    -  'Back to square one' by Nasa (Swedish Band)

Even before a thought comes to your mind, you know that it is impractical and impossible but yet no one can bar you from thinking of undoing things.

Ctrl + Z

When you simply wish there was a way to use this shortcut and undo the mistake that you just did. Wouldn't it be so nice if there was a way? Wouldn't it be nice to go back and repair things that might help you stop bidding farewell to someone you would not ever want to leave!


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment