Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Silent Prayers


Dreams are weird. Sometimes, you don't want to close your eyes and sleep, because you know it's going to be the same dream again. But then, how do you stop yourself from dreaming? 
You don't.
It's good to dream, whatever it may be. 

What do you call the bitter dream that you have seen with your eyes open? 
I call it the past. 

Its time to finally turn off the lights
Putting a smile; keeping my anger aside
Cursing the day; hoping for a better tomorrow
Its time for the tiresome present let go

But, how do I let things go? when everything around wouldn't let me. It's those 3 dots that tells me am still a part of the past, forcing me to consider stop using them for my own but I can not, because I do not own the rights of taking away a part of the bygone...

Why did this happen; why that took place?
Why do I have to wish for a better phase?
Why do I say these silent prayers for a better tomorrow?
A lot of this, and more questions to follow!
  
There are no answers to some questions, but then why do these questions rise? Doesn't every beginning has a destination? Or, are there journeys that end in midway? Looking for some answers and it gives me more questions. Funny it is. And so is life.

This shouldn’t have happened; that should end tomorrow
All of this buzz and more misfortune to follow
I seal down my lips and enter these silent prayers
Wishing for a few things to end in snares

What else is there that can be done, after all. And, so I guess...

It's time to shut off my eyes and sleep away to future
Wishing luck for tomorrow and dreams to nurture
Let this silence speak what I yearn for my upcomings
And let’s follow these dreams for the better it brings

Because more than sometimes, it's best to let go!
   
Let It Go!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment